Adventure Boys


First attraction: The fantastic visual. I give the artist the credit for that. Adventure Boys is indeed a very well illustrated manga. I believe that this is the drawing power to readers because it is the only reason I am reading this manga and choosing it out of the so many I would want to read.

Adventure Boys is a series of short stories which I couldn't see the relation to from one chapter to another if any was meant to be there. Each chapter stands alone as an individual piece of master work. And that makes reading a pleasant experience. In each chapter, we learn something new that we could reflect on in our daily life. And that is the core of this manga series.

Recommended as a casual light and easy reading material. Chill people!

1 comments:

david santos August 2, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

I love it!!!
Have a nice weekend.

Copyright © 2007
A Freak's Review of Cybermate's Dungeon.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP