Final Fantasy VII


This is the first game I wanted and (did) played when I finally bought a PSP of my own. Final Fantasy VII is an excellent choice for a new player like me. The graphic is overwhelmingly interesting, the storyline is unpredictable and the characters have style. Highly recommended to all!

In Final Fantasy VII, you play arrogant soldier, Zack, who is kinda irritating at times but his persistent in holding onto life principles is one to be admired. He is this strong chap who thinks that he can overcome every challenges in his journey to be a 1st class soldier. And so his journey begins with many other strong characters such as Angeal, Tseng, Jenova and Genesis. On top of that, he also meets a girl along the way who makes him a happier lad.

This is an excellent game, for both girls and boys, because it's not only a game. It's like a movie-game where we get attached to the characters. We become engaged to their lifestyle and personalities, listen to their stories and help them to move one step forward towards the finale. Partial gaming and partial movie, it's a good combo. I think I'm going to try playing Final Fantasy I soon...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2007
A Freak's Review of Cybermate's Dungeon.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP