Ghost


For now, this is one of the best local production which I am proud of. Great job to Cheryl Samad for playing the lead role so well. You deserve golden starts on your portfolio because I was never fond of your acting but now, I think I admire your acting skills. As for Naz Rahman, not too bad - I am still not impressed yet but definitely you have lots of rooms for improvement. Carmen Soo is still the same old her, I wonder sometimes if she can take on roles that totally surprise others; roles that are not so her to begin with.

Extract from 8TV.com.my
Ghost a whodunit with a twist - a girl tries to solve the mystery behind the death of a famous movie star- a star that she has always admired but hardly knows. So, why is she doing it? Is it because the ghost of the star she admires is telling her so? This part supernaturl thriller, part romantic comedy blends different elements for an explosive mix.


The story line is nicely constructed with a very beautiful twist in the end. And the theme song is fabulous, I wonder if I could download it from anywhere cause I am totally in love with it. I just love the whole concept. Thank God for Cheryl Samad's convincing acting skills, she really makes the story believable, almost real. Hope for more of this kind of drama from the local production houses.

GHOST can be reviewed from www.8tv.com.my, the online portal for all catch-up TV. Go enjoy the story!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2007
A Freak's Review of Cybermate's Dungeon.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP