L'Oreal Professionnel Sensi Balance series

I finally found the perfect solution for my oily heavy hair. A couple of months ago, I received some products from a launch even I attended, namely the L'Oreal Professionnel Sensi Balance series. The packaging wasn't captivating and I stored them into the shelves together with everything else.

Last week, I ran out of shampoo and decided to use these temporary until I get new ones. Surprisingly, my hair feels really good after using these products. So I continue using them until this very day.

It's really easy to use. I just have to massage my scalp with the shampoo, rinse thoroughly after that, dry my hair with a towel and I am done - oh ya, I can style my hair too. It's totally cool.

My mom realised the change in my hair as it appears to be more lively and fresh. And I love the new sensation of having smooth shiny hair.

I'm going to stick to these products for a while - I feel really good after using them.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

I was just about to consider buying this L'Oreal Professionel Sensi Balance series. My hairstylist recommended me. After reading your testimony I have the strong urge to grab one very soon.

J' April 28, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

I am sorry to say that this shampoo doesnt work for me!
It left my hair very dry and rough.

Copyright © 2007
A Freak's Review of Cybermate's Dungeon.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP