Superhero Movie


Here's the deal. If you have watched Spider-man 1, 2 & 3 then you don't have to waste your time watching Superhero Movie because there is nothing superheroic about it. It has exactly the same plot as Spider-man. Don't believe me? Let me elaborate.

Character background:
Both Spider-man and Dragonfly Man (from this movie) have lost their parents when they were young and being brought up by their uncle and aunty.

Ideal lover:
Both main character is in love with the girl next door who happened to love the masked hero she came to know about.

School style:
Both heros are photographers for the school magazine and kicked the ass out of the bully after they discovered their power.

School outing:
While one of 15 spiders came out and bit Spider-man, one of 7 dragonflys flew out and bit Dragonfly Man. Can this scenario get any original? I doubt it.

Occupation:
A photographer by day, a superhero by night. Ah yes, it's too familiar. I see Peter Parker story in this movie and it's just irritating.

I shall not list anymore or I would spoil the movie for you, which I already did (on purpose) so that you wouldn't watch it even if it is the only DVD you have at home. Yes, you read me right. Don't watch this movie!!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2007
A Freak's Review of Cybermate's Dungeon.

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP